If you are having issues using the app, first, please check if you have the latest version of the Voxy app installed. You may have issues if you are using an older version of our software.
You do have the latest version installed and are still having issues with the app? Try clearing the cache and data of the app and restart your device.
If your phone is Android, for the best Voxy experience, we recommend that you keep your systems updated with the latest versions. Please, make sure you are using Android 6.0.1 or any higher versions. Follow these instructions if you're using Voxy on an Android: device:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Find the Voxy application and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- Restart your device
Have iOS? For the best Voxy experience, we recommend that you keep your systems updated with the latest versions. Please, make sure you are using iOS 10.3.3 or any higher versions. Follow these instructions if you're using Voxy on an iOS device:
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage. On an iPad, that option will be labeled iPad Storage.
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up. Tap the Voxy app.
- Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data. If it's using more than 500 MB, it's worth deleting and reinstalling the app to clear the space.
- Tap Delete App, confirm, then head to the App Store (or your purchased list) and re-download it. This will be a clean installation without the data and documents.
Try reinstalling the Voxy app if none of the steps above solve the issue. We also recommend a strong internet connection of at least 5 Mb/s download and upload speed. You can test your internet speed here.