At the time of your oral test to test your level we recommend that you follow these tips:
- Go to a quiet and quiet place.
- Review the audio and microphone settings of your computer.
- Pay attention to the questions and answer in a simple and natural way.
When you are taking the oral test to test your level you will hear each question twice, and then you will have 15 seconds to think about your answer.
When time is up, this is when you should start talking and record your answer. Do not forget to wait for the time for your response to be recorded correctly.
Here are some tips of what you can do to have a better evaluation on your Speaking test:
- Take your test in a quiet place, make sure that there's no background noise from a TV or cellphone.
- Your test is individual. Don't answer the questions with anyone and first check if there's no one talking around you.
- Answer your questions in English, in the best way that you can. We want to listen to you, before assigning you a level, and for this to happen, you need to trust yourself and try to reply to the questions, it's the only way that we can identify your Proficiency level. If you don't know how to answer any of it, skip it, we will understand.
If you have any technical problems, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.