If you have ever denied Voxy to access your microphone in Chrome, you will need to enable it again in your Chrome settings before you can use it again.
Follow these steps to allow Voxy to access your microphone in the Chrome browser:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
5. In the Microphone section, click Manage Exceptions.
6. Select Voxy on the Manage Exceptions page and click on 'X' to delete it. Then click Done.
Have more questions? Write to email@example.com and tell us what is going on.