Step 1: Creating an Enterprise Apple Developer account
Customer must first have an Apple ID in order to create an Apple Developer account.
- Customer must then submit the Apple Developer Agreement before getting started.
See below the requirements for enrolling in the Apple Developer program as an organization:
A D-U-N-S® Number. Your organization must have a D-U-N-S Number so that Apple can verify your organization’s identity and legal entity status. These unique nine-digit numbers are assigned by Dun & Bradstreet and are widely used as standard business identifiers. You can check to see if your organization already has a D-U-N-S Number and request one if necessary. They are free in most jurisdictions.
- Legal Entity Status. Your organization must be a legal entity so that it can enter into contracts with Apple. They do not accept DBAs, fictitious businesses, trade names, or branches.
- Legal Binding Authority. As the person enrolling your organization in the Apple Developer Program, you must have the legal authority to bind your organization to legal agreements. You must be the organization’s owner/founder, executive team member, senior project lead, or have legal authority granted to you by a senior employee.
- A Website. Your organization’s website must be publicly available and the domain name must be associated with your organization.
- Enroll as a Company/Organization.
Step 2: Inviting the Voxy Development Team
Once the account is created, Customer will need to invite the Voxy development team as an admin so we can prepare, upload, and submit your application to the App Store. To do this:
- Make sure you’re signed into your account.
- Click ‘People’ and then ‘Invite People’
- Invite Voxy as an admin.
- You also have to invite Voxy to your App Store Connect account. Once there, click ‘Users and Roles.’
- Add Voxy by entering the following information and clicking ‘Next’:
- Assign the Admin role to Voxy.
Step 3: Preparing Your App for Submission
Customer must do the following to prepare the app for submission:
- Provide mobile app descriptions:
- App name (30 characters)
- Description (4000 characters)
- Keywords, i.e. list of keywords for when users search for your app in the app store (100 characters)
- Determine in which countries the app should be made available
Before sending to production, Voxy will provide customer with a preview of screens that customer will approve.