Step 1: Creating an Enterprise Apple Developer account
Customer must first have an Apple ID in order to create an Apple Developer account.
- Customer must then submit the Apple Developer Agreement before getting started.
See below the requirements for enrolling in the Apple Developer program as an organization:
A D-U-N-S® Number. Your organization must have a D-U-N-S Number so that Apple can verify your organization’s identity and legal entity status. These unique nine-digit numbers are assigned by Dun & Bradstreet and are widely used as standard business identifiers. You can check to see if your organization already has a D-U-N-S Number and request one if necessary. They are free in most jurisdictions.
- Legal Entity Status. Your organization must be a legal entity so that it can enter into contracts with Apple. They do not accept DBAs, fictitious businesses, trade names, or branches.
- Legal Binding Authority. As the person enrolling your organization in the Apple Developer Program, you must have the legal authority to bind your organization to legal agreements. You must be the organization’s owner/founder, executive team member, senior project lead, or have legal authority granted to you by a senior employee.
- A Website. Your organization’s website must be publicly available and the domain name must be associated with your organization.
- Enroll as a Company/Organization.
- Make sure you’re signed into your account.
- Click 'People' and 'Go to App Store Connect'
- You'll manage people from the 'Users and Access' page
- Click the plus sign to add a new user.
- Add Voxy by entering the following information and clicking ‘Next’:
- Make sure to check the boxes for 'Admin' and 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers, and Profiles."
- Click on 'Invite'
Step 3: Preparing Your App for Submission
Customer must do the following to prepare the app for submission:
- Provide mobile app descriptions:
- App name (30 characters)
- Description (4000 characters)
- Keywords, i.e. list of keywords for when users search for your app in the app store (100 characters)
- Determine in which countries the app should be made available
Before sending to production, Voxy will provide customer with a preview of screens that customer will approve.