Step 1: Creating a Google Play Developer account
Customer must first have an Google account in order to create a Developer Console account.
- Continue with an existing Google account you’re already signed into, with a different existing Google account, or create a new one to be associated with the Developer Console.
- Customer must then accept the developer agreement before going on to the payment.
- Complete your one-time $25 registration payment by entering your purchase information.
Step 2: Inviting the Voxy Development Team
Once the account is created, Customer will need to invite the Voxy development team to the account so we can prepare, upload, and submit your application to the Google Play Store. To do this:
- Make sure you’re signed into your account.
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Users & permissions’ and then ‘INVITE NEW USER’
- You will be asked to assign permissions to Voxy. We recommend giving the following:
You can review details for each permission here.
- Click ‘Send Invitation.’
Step 3: Preparing Your App for Submission
Customer must do the following to prepare the app for submission:
- Provide mobile app descriptions:
- App Title (30 characters)
- Short Descriptions (80 characters)
- Long Description (4000 characters)
- Determine in which countries the app should be made available
Before sending to production, Voxy will provide customer with a preview of screens that customer will approve.