To configure branding in a white label platform, Customer must provide logos in .png format (minimum of1024x1024). The process for completing this configuration is as follows:
- Customer provides Voxy with two (2) logos. We recommend that each logo have a little padding on each side so that the logo is not too close to the edges of the screen.
- One (1) square logo, which will typically be used in the following areas:
- One (1) horizontal logo, which will typically be used in the following areas:
2) Voxy will resize the logos to fit the web and mobile configurations and then send them in for development.
3) Customer is sent screenshots of the mobile apps for approval. At this phase, Customer may request changes only to the following:
- Sizing (e.g., if it looks too stretched out or not stretched out enough)
- The use of a different logo
4) Once approved, Voxy uploads the mobile apps and any changes requested thereafter can be accommodated for an additional fee.