Voxy customers may use the "Manage Learners" report to get detailed usage and profile data on each learner. The report is highly configurable and enables customers to retrieve a number of different reports. This short video will help you on how to this function on the Command Center. Also, you can see instructions below:
Search, Filter and Export data
Within the Command Center, you can use the search and filter tools to quickly find the information you are looking for.
- Click inside the ‘Filter Results’ text box.
- Type any text or numerical values you are looking for.
- Click on the search icon OR hit ‘Enter’ on your keyboard to execute the search.
- To remove the search, delete the text or numerical values from the search bar and click on the search bar OR hit ‘Enter’ on your keyboard.
To Add Columns/Filters to the Manage Learner Table:
- Click on the icon on the right side of the dashboard
- Select which filters/columns you want to display or hide from the Manage Learner Table.
- NOTE: Selecting and deselecting filters will automatically appear.
- To close the filter, click anywhere outside the box.
Modifying the Date Range:
By default, the date range for the report is displayed for the last 90 days. You can easily edit the date range you are viewing data in by clicking on the ‘Last Day’ dropdown. You can also select a custom date range and enter any date range you choose.
Download raw learner data in Excel and CSV formats to perform more advanced independent analysis and create custom reports. Data can be exported for the entire organization or for a specific subset of learners
- Start by selecting and deselecting the columns you want to export in via .csv or Excel.
- At the top of the Command Center, select either .csv or Excel.
- Click on the icon to begin the download process.
- Once the download has started, you will see a small notification appear at the bottom of the screen. From here, you can choose to cancel your download by clicking on ‘Cancel’ and confirming.
- Once the download is complete, you will see the file type open.