New in the Command Center
- The maintain/improve proficiency widget in the command Center now shows the total number of learners that have taken at least two VPAs as well as the percentage of learners who have taken at least two VPAs who have improved or maintained their LEVEL (for the first and last VPAs only).
- You can filter learners by active/expired, last login date, and feature group.
- There are now separate time and date columns in the CSV reports to make data review easier.
New in the Voxy Web Platform
- The full resource title is now displayed when hovering over a lesson card.
- We now have clearer messaging around why learners are seeing the set password page.
- We now have additional instructions in Pronunciation Practice for learners.
New in the Command Center
- More specific error messages are displayed when admins are bulk uploading learners.
- Admins with appropriate permissions can now set learner levels when creating or editing a learner.
- A 'Not Engaged' tag will now allow admins to better identify learners who are not engaged at all.
New in Live Instruction
- Learners are now unable to reserve group classes that take place at the same time.
- Private class feedback is now easier to read for learners.
- You can now search phrases in Real Media and get results that match those phrases instead of the individual words the phrases are made of.
- Admins who are bulk uploading learners to the Command Center will now receive an email after all of the learners have been added to the database.
- Learners created through the API with no expiration date set will inherit the group expiration date.
- A 15-minute private class will now be properly selected when making a reservation for learners in the Asia/Beirut timezone.
- Some learners kept seeing the same announcement show up in the product. Once they get rid of an announcement, they should not see it again in subsequent logins.
- Partners can now search for learners who will expire or have expired by a certain date through the API.
- Partner API endpoint for feature groups no longer times out for large organizations.
- The language list on the account page was in a random order. It is now alphabetized.
- We fixed a bug in which learners were not automatically being logged in when clicking on a link to do so in their first Voxy emails. Users will now be automatically logged in and they will not have to enter their password.
- We fixed a bug in which Command Center users were experiencing a different set of data and information when selecting preset date range versus using the same date range on the custom selector view. Both will now show consistent information.
- We fixed a bug in the Command Center in which an extra column called 'Row' was generated when exporting a CSV or Excel file.
- We fixed a bug in which Voxy speaking assessment recordings were not being uploaded properly.
You can now practice your pronunciation with any of the words in your Word Bank! Voxy’s technology will analyze your pronunciation of the words and provide you with detailed feedback on which parts of the words you might be mispronouncing and compare your recording to that of a native English speaker.
Easily locate reserved Group Classes
All of your upcoming group classes can now easily be found at the top of the Group Classes page under a dedicated 'Reserved' section. Now you don't have to worry about being late to class or missing it altogether!