Live instruction classes are a great way to practice your English with others. Please follow our guidelines to make sure the classes are enjoyable and helpful for everyone.
Live Instruction Code of Conduct
When you join Voxy’s live instruction classes, you agree to be respectful of the teachers and your fellow learners by following our code of conduct:
- Arrive to classes on time and stay for the entirety of the class.
- Mute your microphone when you’re not speaking to prevent background noise.
- If the teacher or another learner is speaking, allow them to finish. Do not interrupt others. Allow others to have equal opportunity to speak in group classes.
- Treat everyone with respect. Do not make disrespectful comments about race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, economic status, or countries.
- Do not use language that makes others uncomfortable. We prohibit profane, sexually suggestive, rude, or violent language.
- Respect privacy. Do not ask for personal information from the teacher or other learners (e.g. phone number or social media). Do not take pictures, videos or screenshots of anyone in class.
- You must wear a shirt and pants, or other appropriate clothing to class.
- All distractions should be eliminated. Driving or talking on the phone during class is not acceptable. Please join classes from a quiet, safe location.
- Only one person should join per account. Please do not share your account with friends and family.
- Live Instruction classes are for adults. You must be 13 or older to join a class.
- The classroom is a place to learn and practice English, so please use English as much as possible for both speaking and writing.
Teachers may drop anyone who does not follow our Live Instruction Code of Conduct.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.