- Learners who use the standalone Proficiency Assessment feature as well as the full platform the ability to print certificates after they have taken the Proficiency Assessment. These certificates will be able to be printed at any time and will be able to be branded with the organizations logos.
Whenever learners need a certificate, they can visit the performance page in their account and print the certificate which will contain their name, the date, their current proficiency level as well as the amount of time they have spent within the platform.
- We made some minor updates to the Private Session learner facing page. Learners will now see the number of credits needed for a session clearly displayed in the product. Learners will also see the live instructor images and bios redesigned.
- Partner API returned 500 error when making a PUT request to register a learner within a group where feature_group_id did not exist.
- When connecting to Bluejeans, learners were getting redirected to a blank page due to changes in BlueJeans. The temporary fix opens BlueJeans in a different tab.
- Mobile bug fixes and performance enhancements to reduce crashing and improve the learner experience when a lesson cannot be loaded due to connectivity issues.