Setting up your Google Play Developer account is easy! This account will enable you to submit and manage your application. Please note, Google Play requires you pay a one time $25 registration fee.
- Navigate to: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create one here: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en
- Accept the Developer Agreement and click ‘continue to payment’
- Enter your purchase information and select continue.
- Complete your account details.
Once you complete your account, you will need to invite the Voxy development team at [email protected] to the account so we can prepare, upload and submit your application to the Google Play store. To do this:
- Sign in to your https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Click Settings > User accounts & rights.
- To add a new user, select Invite new user and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To update permissions for an existing user, hover over their email address and select the pencil icon.
- Use the "Role" drop-down to choose a pre-defined role or use the checkboxes for individual permissions.
- Choose whether each permission applies to all apps in your developer account ("Global") or specific apps.
- To add an app to the permissions table, use the "Add an app" drop-down.
- To see details for each permission, review the https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/2528691#definitions
Click Send Invitation.