Our development team will work to develop, test and release your white-labeled mobile applications. This includes setting up all necessary information in both the Google Play and iTunes Connect stores. By submitting your application to these stores, this will make it available for learners who are using any iOS or Android device.
Each application within each store must have its own initial account setup. Both processes are vastly different and require some different information. We ask that you set the initial account because they require specific business information which we do not have.
Setting up your iTunes Connect Developer Account
An Apple Developer account enables you to develop, distribute and manage your application. Please note, the Apple developer account will cost $99 per year.
- First, you will need to enroll in an Apple developer account. You can more about the account here: https://developer.apple.com/programs/
- Start your enrollment. Please note, you should enroll as an organization.
- Once you are redirected to the login screen, it will ask you for an Apple ID. Here, you will need to create a new one.
- Click on ‘Create Apple ID.’
- Complete all the necessary information in the form and click continue at the bottom of the page.
- Check your email inbox to get Apple’s verification code. Enter the code to get your apple ID.
- Once you finish, login with your new Apple ID.
- Read and agree to the Apple Developer agreement. Once you agree, click submit.
- Once you agree, you will see a screen that will prompt you to join the Apple Developer Program.
- Click on the link and ‘enroll.’
- Click on ‘start your enrollment.’
- Select an Entity type. Note, you will want to select company or organization.
- The next few screens will require you to enter a series of required business information. Verify all information and click continue.
- Once you complete all information, you will be asked to purchase the developer account.
- You will be prompted to sign in.
- Enter your payment information and select continue.
- Once you have successfully paid, you will have created a developer account.